Terms & Conditions
The term “Forgan’s St Andrews” or “us” or “we”, refers to the owner of the website, Forgan’s St Andrews, whose registered office is Forgan’s St Andrews, 110 Market Street, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9PB. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
DEPOSITS/FULL BALANCE T&CS
- All monies received as a deposit payment toward a future reservation or event are subject to our company terms & conditions; any reservation cancelled 14 days prior to the date of the event will receive a full deposit refund. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days prior to the reservation date all monies paid will be non-refundable and are also non-transferable.
- Please note the above T&Cs are not applicable for all reservations from November 25th to December 31st. All reservations during the festive period are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Wedding and private events may have separate terms and conditions which can be found on the venue website.
- Minimum spends: all minimum spends are to be arranged prior to your event. all prices are inclusive of VAT. if you and your guests do not make the minimum spend, you will be asked to pay the difference up to the agreed minimum spend.
- Severe Weather Policy: In the event of a venue being unable to open due to severe weather, bookers will be contacted by individual venues to offer rescheduled dates within the subsequent ten days. Dates subject to availability. All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions. All guests must be available to be seated at the arranged time of booking. Failure to do so will result in loss of bookings and deposit paid.
- On tables of 6 or more a maximum of 2 card payments may be taken. This is so that servers are able to effectively carry out our desired level of service to all guests. We understand some groups may want to pay individually, this can be done via cash and change can be given per person if required.
Here at Scotsman Hospitality, we as a team promise to deliver an exceptional service for you and your friends, and we hope you agree. With that in mind, a 10% discretionary service charge will be applied to your final balance. We can assure you that this full amount will be distributed evenly between all of our employees who helped make your event a memorable one.
For our guests with food sensitivities, allergies, or special dietary needs: We prepare and serve products that contain all 14 major allergens. Although we and our suppliers take every care in preparing your meal, regular kitchen operations across our supply chain involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur due to ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, and/or preparation at the restaurant. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that any menu item will be completely free of allergens. If you have an allergy, please make this known to a venue manager at soon as you arrive at the venue.
All of our venues hold a challenge 25 policy. This means staff hold the right to request identification from those who look under the age of 25 – this is for purchases of alcohol or any item that has a legal age requirement. Service is refused if you cannot show one of the following; Passport, Drivers License or Scottish Pass Age Verification.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Forgan’s St Andrews’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Country of Permanent Establishment – Scotland, UK
Forgan’s St Andrews copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of ” Forgan’s St Andrews ” – © ” Forgan’s St Andrews “. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ” Forgan’s St Andrews ” and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data or profits or any loss or damage whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. We do not exclude liability for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or any liability which it would be illegal to exclude or attempt to exclude.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ” Forgan’s St Andrews “. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ” Forgan’s St Andrews ” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
B&B Card Terms & Conditions
20% Off Food | Available seven days a week off a la carte food only. For tables of up to 6 persons. Not available on special event dates. Not available in conjunction with any other offer, including but not limited to: Brunch Deal, Kids Eat Free, any other venue specific mid-week or weekend sales drivers and does not include any drinks.
Minimum Spend and Exclusive Hire
1) Exclusive use will only be regarded as confirmed on receipt of a £1000 deposit and signed contract, otherwise bookings will only be held on a provisional basis. Cheques may only be accepted if received a minimum 14 days prior to the booking date.
2) Prices include VAT at 20%.
3) Final numbers are requested no later than 72 hours in advance of your event. The venue will make every effort to cater for extra guests but cannot guarantee to do so. Any no-shows will be charged full amount per final numbers.
4) In the event of a cancellation deposits are non-refundable or transferrable.
5) The customer agrees to be responsible for and shall indemnify the venue against all damages occasioned to the venue, fixtures and fittings, caused by any act, default or negligence of the customer; or guests of the customer.
6) Confetti is not permitted in the venue
7) All guests must arrive promptly at the allocated arrival time, ready to be seated for dinner. Late arrival may result in service being delayed.
8) The minimum spend is the minimum amount that needs spent in venue on the day and will be made up by, but not limited to: bar sales, food and drink packages, room hire (£1500 allocation), a compulsory sound engineer charge for any entertainment organised (£150), additional Forgan’s style table flowers (optional £200), and/or a ceremony charge if you wish to hold this with us (optional £500). This amount is based solely on the date requested. Each date is quoted for individually based on the day of the week and the time of year to cover the cost of closing the business to the public. The cost of any entertainment is not included in the minimum spend nor is a 5% discretionary service charge.
09) Full pre-payment of any pre-arranges spend is due 14 DAYS prior to your function date by credit card/cash/BACS.
10) Please note that if the minimum spend is not met, the remaining balance will be processed as an additional room hire fee on the day of the event.
11) If the booking is cancelled less than 90 days prior to the event, then 50% of the booking cost must be paid. If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event, the full minimum spend must be paid.
12) Should this event need to be cancelled or postponed due to any government proposed restrictions or circumstances out with our control, we will be able to transfer any and all monies paid to a future booking